Monday, April 30, 2012

Web Design Jobs- Web Design Blog

I found a bunch of jobs that were available to web designers.There are a few websites out there that are aimed towards just web designers. One of the sites I found was a site for freelance web designers. Careerbuilder.com had a few jobs and another website I found was webdesigners-directory.com. The latter of the two had a bunch of jobs and seemed like they always have a buunch. A lot of the jobs I found though didn't give very much information as to what qualifications you had to have for each job. Of the jobs that I saw some paid as little as $100 but others paid as much as $4999. Almost all of the jobs that I saw were for freelancers so they weren't location specific. Freelancing is a great way to get jobs but it also might not always pay as much as you want. I wasn't really interested in any of the jobs that I found but that probably has a lot to do with the fact that I don't plan on making a career of being a web designer. A few of the listings that I found caught my eye because they were for companies that I had heard of but I did not get any further information.

1 comment:

  1. Web Designer Wall is a blog designed and maintained by Nick La. Topics focus on web design, tutorials, and modern design trends. κατασκευή e-shop

    ReplyDelete