Monday, April 30, 2012

Critique of 3 Photoshop Web Design Tutorials- Web Design Blog

One of the tutorials I did was Create a Sleek, high-End Web Design from Scratch. I thought that it was a good tutorial. It was pretty easy to follow. A couple of times it seemed like the author left out a step but it wasn't anything major that most people couldn't figure out. The tutorials that I did weren't that complicated but were really cool to look at visually. Another tutorial I did was the Portfolio Web Layout. It was really ways to follow. It was all step by step with really good directions as how to get the same look that they were showing. I really liked the fact that the author of the tutorial had screen shots of what each pop up window would look like on your screen. It really helped to make sure that there wasn't any confusion with the directions. The third tutorial I did because I really liked the look of the page. As with the last one I liked the fact that the author used the screen shots of pop up windows. On the other hand the author didn't clearly specify where to locate some things like where he found the shapes he used all he said was "all the icons I used are from the custom shapes library." Not everyone would know exactly where or what that means. That could be written out more clearly. Overall I thought the tutorials were pretty simple and easy to follow along with if you have a general knowledge of Photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. Web Designer Wall is a blog designed and maintained by Nick La. Topics focus on web design, tutorials, and modern design trends. κατασκευή eshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,The HTML tag or code of your web pages should also be fresh and search engine friendly. Better to keep away for Web Design Cochin from any heavy scripts or some type of codes that may generate troubles for the search engine spiders to crawl the page.Thanks......

    ReplyDelete